XANT is a mid-sized wind turbine manufacturer, where the turbines are designed with rural-electrification applications in mind and a special focus on remote/harsh areas:
- The containerized transport: one turbine fits in one container, hence a low transport cost.
- The possibility to erect without a crane allows for easy (=low cost) installation in those far-off regions with limited infrastructure.
- The possibility to lower the turbine in typhoon prone areas.
- The JEEP (Just-Enough-Essential-Parts) approach is of the essence to make sure turbines stay operational and have hence a low OPEX, when deployed in remote sites.
- The control system & the full IGBT convertor are located at the base of the tower, for easy access.
- Capability of remotely active power curtailment through the Modbus and the optional energy storage unit allows for a high penetration percentage.
XANT has today a 100kW wind turbines (class Ia or IIIa), in its class it is the quietest & has among the highest yield!
If your application is in an extremely cold area the XANT M-21, ETR (Extended Temperature Range) will also help you to reduce your actual kWh generation cost.
Visit partner website: http://www.xant.be