Optimize the Possibilities
HOMER SaaS API is a RESTful API that lets you create customized web, mobile, or desktop applications, built on the power of the HOMER engine.
Companies and organizations of all sizes have used HOMER SaaS API to deploy custom applications to streamline internal processes, generate leads and qualify customers, or seamlessly integrate the HOMER engine into their own software platform.
The Power of HOMER + Your Imagination
HOMER SaaS API gives you access to data objects in the HOMER engine, the trusted, global standard in microgrid modeling, with over 150,000 users worldwide. With this kind of power, the possibilities are almost endless.
- Create a simplified modeling tool with a specific focus
- Create a custom application to identify and qualify peak-shaving projects
- Boost efficiency by standardizing processes for gathering project and pre-feasibility information
- Enhance your platform by integrating key features of the HOMER engine
- Increase market awareness by educating customers on how your products and solutions work within hybrid power systems
- Create a seamless process for screening, educating, and qualifying leads, all within an environment that that matches your brand and processes
- Leverage decades of intellectual property and product value, instead of devoting time and resources to building your own tool from scratch
Built on HOMER SaaS API
About the HOMER Engine
Originally developed at the National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL), the HOMER engine provides insight into the complexities and tradeoffs of designing cost effective, reliable microgrids, driving informed decision making so you can design your systems with confidence.
- Combines engineering and economics in one powerful model
- Quickly and efficiently determines least-cost options
- Simulates real-world performance and delivers an optimized design