Reduce demand charges. Improve resiliency. Integrate EV charging. Model CHP.
HOMER Grid combines engineering and economics to rapidly perform complex calculations enabling you to compare design outcomes and consider options for minimizing project risk and reducing energy expenditures.
With one powerful model you can:
- Maximize savings
- Minimize cost
- Increase resilience
- Optimize EV charging stations
- Reduce carbon emissions
- Stack values to increase return on investment
- Explore combined heat and power
Save time with robust accuracy you can trust
Only HOMER Grid allows you to include any combination of components and gives you the total energy cost for each possible system.
You have the information you need to choose the the best and least-cost system.
Win sales and earn confidence with insightful proposals
Instantly produce customized, client-facing reports that present key aspects of your analysis including cost comparisons and economic value streams. You, your customer and your stakeholders can move forward with confidence.
Ready to get started? Take advantage of our complimentary 21-day trial or buy your license now. If you need help with your analysis, talk to an expert.
Find the least-cost distributed generation system in critical use cases
3 easy ways to get started, tailored to meet your needs
Try HOMER Grid today. Download a complimentary, fully functional 21-day trial with sample project files and access to support documents and our support team.
Leverage powerful optimization and proven results with the most sophisticated software tool available:
- Determine the best resource mix to deliver the least-cost solution
- Understand and demonstrate the value of demand charge reduction, energy arbitrage, and self-consumption
- Design an optimized system with the best rate of return
- Model electric vehicle charging to minimize the costs of increased energy demand
- Understand the value of participating in incentive and demand-response programs
- Access thousands of library components to easily model a system to meet your specific needs
- Quickly create simple or complex utility tariffs for any country in the world
- Save time and increase sales with insightful customer-facing proposals that demonstrate system value
Learn more about HOMER Grid:
“We use HOMER for all of the tender packages we distribute and require that project proposals include their HOMER model.”
--David Edwards, Horizon Power, Australia
Put the power of UL’s HOMER software and advisory services to work for you.
Map shows locations of the more than 250,000 users enabled by HOMER software in over 190 countries around the globe
HOMER Front + UL Analysis is built-on the trusted HOMER software engine used by more than 250,000 energy professionals in over 190 countries, plus the independent engineering expertise of our large advisory team. HOMER software products optimize the value of your hybrid power systems and energy storage whether the system is standalone, grid-connected, behind- or in front-of-the-meter.
Products include HOMER Pro for determining the best, least-cost solution for microgrids; HOMER Grid for designing behind-the-meter, grid-connected systems that save on electricity bill, reduce peak loads, and lower carbon footprints; and HOMER Front + UL Analysis to maximize project IRR in utility-scale hybrid systems.